Dearest Asana community, we’re excited to announce a new and improved Asana for Slack integration! As of today, you can now:
- Take action on tasks right from notifications or an Asana link. You can see the task details, complete the task, change the assignee and/or due date, add it to a project, or open it in Asana.
- Get notifications on your work happening in Asana. You can get notifications for tasks assigned to you and for tasks you’re following.
- Link a specific Asana project to a Slack channel. The channel will receive notifications when updates and changes are made to the project.
- Create a new task in Asana without leaving Slack by typing /asana create into the message box.
- Turn a Slack message into a task in Asana or add the message to an existing task by using the app actions button.
Asana Blog: https://blog.asana.com/2018/05/new-asana-slack-integration/
Asana Guide https://asana.com/guide/help/api/slack
Asana apps page https://asana.com/apps/slack