IOS app update - conversation option disappeared?

Hi - I’ve just updated my Asana app and the team conversation option seems to have disappeared? How do I get this back? You used to click on the + and select but now it is defaulting straight to Tasks with no option to chose conversation.

Hey Reegans, I talked with Asana support and they have removed this feature from the mobile app. Now in order to have conversations on the app you must first create a project or task and then have conversations off of that project/task. This is very unfortunate as the ability to have quick conversations was an important feature for my team. We are now in search of another project management app that has this capability.
Patrick

3 Likes

This moving conversation from the main button on mobile is really BAD decision. What did you think, product team of asana, when you decided to move that? I would really like to understand the reason behing

Compared to Asana on Android, it’s been difficult enough to get to conversations in iOS and this further deprecates this functionality.