Issues pasting images into comments

Hi. I’m facing two problems when pasting images into comments:

1. Can’t paste an image from computer. Apparently it needs to be on the web.
  2. I need to paste the image within the comment I have written but when I paste the image, it appears as a separate comment.

Hi @Mas-E - For part 2, what you’re seeing is the intended functionality at this time. Regarding pasting the images themselves, you should be able to drag and drop an img format image into a comment. If you’re trying to paste an image via a link, yes it will only work as a web url.

Thanks for spelling out your experience with images, we’ll keep this in mind!

According to Paste screenshots / images directly instead of links that is not the intended outcome. Now a link isn’t even created inside the comment it is pasted to.
Images need to be pasted inside the comment not a separate comment created with just the image. The feature was available in the chrome extension but now the chrome extension no longer works and image pasted is saved to the task as attachment ans separated comment created. Need to be able to add the image to the comment it is pasted into.
PLEASE how to paste to a comment. If Paste screenshots / images directly instead of links is not actually resolved then it should be reopened