Hi my name is Christa and I’m on the User Experience Research team at Asana.
If you’re interested in getting a sneak preview of upcoming features, and helping us test the Asana iOS and Android apps, you should sign up for the iOS or Android beta program.
The beta program helps us find bugs, eliminate crashes, and understand which features our users rely on the most to get work done.
We are opening up a limited number of spots to be in our beta. If you want in, sign up today!
What to expect from the Asana iOS beta program
- Complete this quick form to sign up.
- If selected, you will receive an email with instructions on how to download the Asana iOS beta app. Please allow for ~1 week for the instruction email to arrive.
- As with any beta program, you’ll have early access to features that are still under development so your app will be less stable than the version available to all users. We will periodically ask you how things are going, and give you the ability to provide in-app feedback. You can also reach out to our product team at any time.
What to expect from the Asana Android beta program
- You can join the “Android Beta Users” Google Plus community and follow the instructions on the page to opt in to receive beta builds of our app.
- Once you’ve followed the instructions to opt in, you’ll begin receiving regular updates with new features, bug fixes, and crash fixes. As with any beta program, you’ll have early access to features that are still under development so your app will be less stable than the version available to all users. We will periodically ask you how things are going, and encourage you to provide feedback in the Google Plus community. You can also reach out to our product team at any time.
With your help, we will continue to improve Asana’s mobile experience. Thank you for signing up for our mobile beta program. We know that collaboration with our users is the key to building the next generation of Asana for iOS and Android and ensuring it’s stable, fast, and reliable for all our users.