List of tasks I'm following

How do I get the tasks I am following to show up in my task list?

1 Like

Hi
In your MyTasks appear only the tasks assigned to you.
If you want to also have the task you’re following, then you can create a “follow up task”, by clicking on the 3 dots at the top of the task you follow and by selecting “Create a follow up tasks”.

Or you can run a report and filter by the task you’re following.

3 Likes

Can I do this with a free account? I’m not seeing the “Folow Up Task” option . . .

I prefer the Advanced Search and then save as a Favorite. Should put yourself in the Followed By and select incomplete tasks.

6 Likes

I totally agree with @James_Carl, Advanced Search is much more convenient but this is a Premium feature.

“follow up task” option must be Premium too if you don’t see it :frowning:

2 Likes

@Jen6
Follow Up tasks are a “Hack” feature go to our Profile Settings and click on the Hacks Tab as per the below screenshot;

Hope that helps.

Jason.

6 Likes

Oh yes it’s true ! well done @Jason_Woods :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you!

Will these Folow up tasks recur with the original task?

Can you assign a task to multiple people in the premium version?

The follow-up task can be assigned to you, and it automatically contains a link to the task you want to follow. You can adjust the due date of the follow up task, "follow up tasks " and “the original” task are two different tasks.

In free or Premium a task can be assigned to only 1 person. If needed you can duplicate the task, but to clarify the responsability a task is always assigned to only 1 person.

3 Likes

Are you sure that Advanced Search is a premium feature?
I see it on my basic account, you just click on Search and the last option is “Advanced Search”.

I suspect this method is more convenient than creating Follow Up tasks for everything.

Hi,

Yes advanced search is Premium:

In parallel of my premium account, I have a free one, and I also see the advanced search option, but once I click on it I get a message saying it is Premium feature.
Have you tried also ?

Thank you so much! This will help me a lot. I was previously using tags and advanced searches to follow up. This will be so much faster AND have a due date attached :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Mary_Conquest - No Worries Mary happy to help.

1 Like

Hi,

if I save as a favourite how can I change the name of this search?

Hi @RVL1984, welcome to the Community Forum! You can find more information in this thread: Renaming reports?

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions :slight_smile:

This is the answer you are looking for, I just started this and it works.