London Calling!

View the official announcement on our blog!

Hello everyone!

As many of you know, Asana is growing internationally, and we are committed to expanding across Europe and getting to know our users. Earlier this month, we hosted our first-ever Asana community event in London at the Tanner Warehouse.

Asana co-founder Justin Rosenstein started off the evening with remarks about our company mission: to enable all teams to work together effortlessly. For us, this mission is global. After all, work about work is a real challenge that every team faces—no matter where they are in the world.

We listened to some incredible success stories our users have by nature of being able to collaborate on Asana:

I’m working on multiple projects at a time, all over the world,” says Amina Ruff, Senior Advisor, Technical Assistance at the International HIV/AIDS Alliance. “This work is time sensitive and I have to coordinate internal procedures with work in the field, so I have a real sense of responsibility. Asana helps me stay accountable and have an accurate picture of what’s going on at any one time while also making sure I take care of all the details.

I can genuinely say that there are more dolphins and whales alive today thanks to Asana,” says Chris Butler-Stroud, CEO of Whale and Dolphin Conservation (WDC).

Want to get more involved in our UK Asana community? Simply fill out this short survey to let us know which customer programmes interest you most, and we’ll be in touch.

7 Likes

Congrats to Asana team :wink:

1 Like