Make tasks with unfinished comments searchable or otherwise tagged

search
advancedsearch
comments

If distracted, it’s easy to leave a comment half-written and not posted so others following the task can see it. It would be great to somehow highlight or search/report on unfinished comments. This would find/tag comments that are not null & saved locally but not posted to asana. Otherwise, in a large task list, they are completely lost unless you remember to reopen the task to finish it.

Unsend Comments
Feature Request: Reminder of comment that has not been submitted
Unsend Comments

What a great idea!

Hi Asanaer,
sometimes it happens that I don’t send comments.
Sometimes because I don’t press rightly “ctrl-enter”, sometimes because I browse between browser tabs… sometimes because it happened…

So I checked it happened alto to my collegues/friends.
My suggestion is: may you add a new “LINK” in the header called “Unsend Comments”?
You should add it after: My tasks, Inbox, Dashboard.

Thanks

More often that I’d like to admit, I forget to submit/confirm comments, and I’ll find them days later still in ‘draft’ mode. It would be great to get a reminder (maybe an email) after comments sit dormant in ‘draft’ for an extended period of time.

I’ve done this several times myself. Notification of unposted comments would be a nice feature.

Here’s an older post for that. There’s probably more. I’d definitely like to find all mine.

Hi @Daryn_Berger! This hapeens to me all the time, so I really hope this is something we can implement in the future. If you don’t mind I’m merging your post with Make tasks with unfinished comments searchable or otherwise tagged to centralise all feedback!