March contest: Invite your friends and win Asana swag!

The Asana Community is growing fast! Every day we see community members helping each other and sharing new ideas. During the month of March we are dedicated to bringing even more new faces to the Asana Community and we need your help!

This month we’re hosting a Community Invite contest. It’s simple: invite as many people as you can to the Asana Community, share their emails with us in this form, and win! The three people who invite the most people by March 31st will win Asana swag!

What can you win?

• Custom Asana t-shirt
  • Asana Baggu bags
  • Special edition Asana playing cards :spades: :diamonds: :clubs: :heart:

Contest Guidelines

• In order to qualify for the contest, you must submit the emails of everyone you invited in the form here. You may submit the form as many times as you need to. https://goo.gl/forms/yxTNX1apsSpKuxHS2
  • There is no limit to the number of people you can invite to the Asana Community
  • Please refrain from inviting people who you know are not Asana uers
  • Submit your invites by March 31st

Tips for inviting people to the Community:

Message templates
We want to make it easy for you to spread the word, so feel free to copy and paste the following text into your messages:

Message to your team:
Asana just launched their new online Community and I think you’ll find it to be a helpful resource. You can visit the Asana Community for questions about Asana when you’re feeling stuck or if you’re curious about how other people like you organize their work. People from Asana are in the Community answering questions each day, as well. I encourage you to take a look and login with your Asana account here: https://forum.asana.com/. [You might also be interested in this post I wrote / this post that gives a solution to X problem our team has had lately. [link]]

General message to other Asana users:
Have you heard of the Asana Community? It’s an online community for Asana customers where we talk about Asana tips and tricks, how people in different industries use Asana, product feedback, and things like that. I’ve already found the Community helpful in my day-to-day when I have Asana questions and I think you will too. Take a look and login with your Asana account here: https://forum.asana.com/.

You might also want to include an enticing image of the Community!

Questions? Reach out to @Alexis.

Happy inviting! :smile:

3 Likes

We’re already one week into March - time is flying! Don’t forget to invite your friends to the Community for a chance to win Asana swag. :grinning:

We’ve received lots of great submissions already! Thanks to everyone who has participated. Let’s get those invitations out, folks! Swag is waiting. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have our winners! Congratulations @Michael_Trompeta, @Carlo, and @Rashad_Issa! You can expect a private message about receiving your prize. :tada:

2 Likes

:blush:
Thanks @Alexis!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Woop Woop! Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @Alexis! I’ll reply back in the DM.

1 Like