Merging workspaces

@Michael_Ambrus thanks for checking in! I’ll go through a few points.

I noticed one great feature though: You actually can refer cross work-spaces. Just copy&paste the URL and it will be refereed, which is no surprise in itself, but the link will also be named with the actual name (prefixed with a little “tick-mark” which will make it visually stand out from other URL:s) of the entity the link points at (i.e. task-name, project-name etc). I haven’t tried this out excessively, among others I’m not sure what happens if the destination name changes, if it will propagate back to the links.

• Great trick you discovered! I bet folks would love to hear about it in the Today I Learned thread. I encourage you to post about it there :slight_smile:
  • Looks like you’ve already seen the backup and recovery details in the Guide. Yes, our recovery setup is a precautionary measure against possible database failure. For a more customized experience for importing and so on I suggest you reach out to support or explore integrations. In general I say, when in doubt, consider an integration :slight_smile:
1 Like