Multiple dashboards

The dashboard is an excellent way of getting an overview of certain projects, but I would love to be able to create a few different dashboards for different purposes. For example, we create a number of different product types, each of which we separately report on. It would be great to have a dashboard for each product type, with all of the development projects separated out.

I’d also be able to have one dashboard for my projects, one for my sub-team’s, and one containing projects from other sub-teams.

I realise there are other applications outside of Asana that might help me do this, but I’d rather have it all in one place, with the Google Sheets report that Asana dashboard generates.

Hi @Mark_Hudson, may suggest reading this thread, where i propose that, and many other dashboard related suggestions.

/Peter

2 Likes

Is ASANA doing anything to fix this? Or are we on our own?

Multiple dashboards, per project would be amazing!

Hi @david15 and apologies for the delay in responding to you! This is something our Team is currenlty working on; I don’t have a precise timeline to share but I would suggest to keep an eye on our blog and on our Monthly Release notes . And if you haven’t seen it yet, have a look at this video from our CEO giving is vision for the future of Asana, you should find it interesting! On my end, I’ll also make sure to update you on this thread when I have some news! Have a great Monday!

2 Likes