Multiple Projects in One Calendar

Hi All, Can you link multiple projects and all of their due dates into one calendar that you can then export into Google Calendar?

I know that the team calendar shows all project dates, but can you then export the team calendar into a Google Cal?

2 Likes

Hi @samiah.adams,

An advanced search would be a good option for you. I recommend that you conduct an advanced search for all tasks within the projects you speak of. Then, view the results in calendar view.

Regarding Google Calendar export, all projects do need to be synced individually. You can view all GCal / Asana functionality in this Guide article: Sync Asana + Google Calendar, Outlook, Apple | Product guide • Asana Product Guide

Best,
Alexis

Hello,
is there a way to display more projects in the same calendar view?

Elena

Hi @Elena_Cassella and welcome to the Forum! We already have a thread on this topic, so I have gone ahead and merged your post with the main thread.

The bets way to see multiple projects in one calendar view is to run an Advanced Search for all these projects and access the calendar tab just below your search title.

If this is something you’re using a lot, I would also recommend saving this search as a Report so you can quickly access it when you need it!

Hope this helps!

Hi do you have to have the paid for premium version to access this?
Thanks