My teammember can only type in one letter into tasks

My team member can only type one letter into a task or subtask. Asana will not let her type in any more characters. She can type in descriptions but not tasks. What can we do about this bug?

Can you share the browser they are using? They are using the webapp and not a wrapper like Nativfier for example?

My team-member was using internet explorer. After I posted this tread she started using firefox and the issue is resolved. But I think it’s good to know for your team because this shouldn’t happen on IE regardless.

Hello Asana team,

One of my team member is facing the same issue and is able to type only one character into a field. This is very frustrating for the user.
Is there a permanent resolution to the problem? I have asked them to try a different browser for now. IE is the default browser we use in our company - it is difficult for the users to install new browsers or applications without getting the IT teams involved due to security policies within the company and this slows down our work to a large extent.
Would appreciate if you could advise of a solution

Thanks,
Nazia