After using Asana for a little bit, I do like it. The organization is nice, but I do feel limited sometimes in terms of features and flexibility. Here are my top 10 feature requests.
- Auto-Generate Aesthetically Pleasing Timelines of Tasks/Deadlines (to Export as PDF)
- Enable Syncing of Team Calendar
- Assign Same Task/Project (Not Copy) to Multiple People, Assign Same Project (Not Copy) to Multiple Teams (I’ve read the article on accountability, I disagree)
- When a Project is Created from a Task, Keep the Linked so Changes to One are Reflected in the Other.
- Remove the “Who’s Missing from Your Team” message
- Add More Themes (dark theme, custom backgrounds, etc)
- If the Same File Needs to be Attached to Multiple Tasks, Enable Referencing Instead of Re-Uploading (this will save Asana storage space)
- In the free pricing plan, allow users to create dependent tasks and add a name instead of domain at the top right. The 15 member limit is enough to force growing businesses out of the free plan.
- Export Tasks/Boards to PDF
- The Most Important One is Stemming Off of #3 and #4. If the same task/project can appear in multiple places, this would make Asana much more powerful and competitive.
Which ones are the most important to you?