Navigation question - shortcut to get back to conversation view from task detail

Hi, we’re struggling with a navigation question!

When we click on a task that’s built into a conversation

It takes us to the task page (which is good) We then add tags etc right in the task.

The problem is, when we leave the task page it takes us right back to the board of the project…but we want to go back to the conversation view and pickup where we left off. Does anyone know how we might be able to do that?

Here you can see as that as I’ve just exited the task it takes me back to the front page of the project…whereas I want to go back to where I was in my first screen shot.

Anyone know how to do this?

Hi @Phil_Kazmaier

I don’t have a direct answer to your question unfortunately; however, what I normally do in these situation, is to open the link in a new tab.

Again, not a solution to your immediate problem, but a workaround which I started adopting when there are multiple tasks linked and I still need to reference and check things while writing a reply in the main conversation!

Ciao
Carlo

1 Like

Hi, not sure if anyone else will need this but I figured it out…

If you start a project in ‘list’ view instead of in ‘board’ view then you can jump back and forth between tasks and conversations without losing your place

1 Like