Need to retrieve Deleted Projects

Someone on my team deleted a team from Asana, and it subsequently deleted some projects that were hidden to him because he did not realize they were there. Is there any way I can retrieve those projects?

Yup! You can do an advanced search for things that have been deleted in Asana. (See image below.) If you’re looking for more customization, our support team will certainly be able to assist you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! Its strange, because some of the tasks are showing up in my my task board, but then i’m not seeing the others that did not have an assignment and I am not seeing them in the deleted search either.

1 Like

A whole PROJECT was deleted in our company asana we can not find it anywhere its as if it never existed. I tried this advanced search I still cant find it

2 Likes

@Kryshna_Mora no worries! There are instructions to revive a deleted project here.

Whoever deleted the project will have recieved a link in their email that allows them to revive the project within 7 days. If you can’t find the link, you can email asana, and they can help!

2 Likes

Can someone please contact me ASAP? We have a team member who asked to be removed from a team, but that deleted some projects she was working on. I can’t seem to find the projects, but the asana form links are still active.

1 Like

Welcome, @Janet_Koopman, and sorry to hear about the trouble.

If your colleague only removed themselves from the team, that wouldn’t have deleted projects though it could have removed her ability to access them.

If you know of someone else at your organization who may still be on the team, or have access to the projects, they could add your colleague back.

It may take longer, but you can also email support@asana.com to ask to restore access.

Larry

This topic was automatically closed after 11 days. New replies are no longer allowed.