Non-Profit Pricing

Can’t agree with this enough!
We’re a local grassroots nonprofit (registered overseas and recognized by Techsoup), and while premium features would increase our efficiency ten-fold easily, that doesn’t affect our operating budget, so per-user pricing is way out of our league.

Please could clarify in more detail ?

Are you saying you can have as many free users as you like so long as no more than 15 are on any one project?
Can I also put more than 5 one team is this way?
Can more than 15 users using the master email domain be enrolled using this device?
Thanks!

Sorry – typo

Can I also put more than 15 on various teams is this way?

We absolutely need non-profit pricing. Thanks!

Is there any official information on that topic?

Hi @Thomas_Venugopal :wave:t3:

I don’t have a precise update to share today, but I’m hoping to have some news soon! I’ll make sure to update this thread as soon as I do!

9 Likes

We would love non profit pricing info as well!

1 Like

Ditto on the request for nonprofit discount!

As a nonprofit, I sort of like it not to be with Tech Soup and just offered like Slack! For the most part as a nonprofit, I need Premium (custom Fields), but do not need it for 5 people under Staff. In fact, I want staff (right now only 1) to have premium, but not needed for our volunteers! I wish with the new tier now, they could unlock the minimum 5. This would make it 1100+ for a small nonprofit, which is insane. slack is free, for premium features with nonprofits, it’s just, I don’t like Slack and want Asana for our project needs especially with volunteers.

Dear Marie, we are a medical NGO working in 80 different countries around the world and we (too) would love to see non profit pricing for Asana soon.
Regards,

2 Likes

Just adding my voice to the choir. At commercial pricing Asana is not sutainable for us at a nonprofit.

Other web-based project management tools do offer nonprofit pricing so I figure just like us most nonprofits will vote with their feet and take our limited dollars somewhere else.

One specific example: Our team is conducting teacher training; 16 participants + 2 trainers; Duration - half school year. Have to use two workspaces because of the 15 users cap.

By the way Asana is a crucial part of training. Teachers will use it to organize and plan their action research.

And if Asana adds some features for non-profits (fingers crossed) please make it so it’s available worldwide. Our team is from Georgia (the country).

I’m delighted to announce that we now offer a discount for non-profit Organizations! :tada: Check out this post to learn more about it :point_right: Asana for Nonprofits - Asana Nonprofit Discount now available!

2 Likes