One click copy with all boxes checked

Currently, I use copies of tasks as placeholders (i.e. I book my tasks over 5 days, but they are not always consecutive days). I use the copy task option in the original task; have to delete “Copy of” in the Name box and then have to select the boxes that are not checked by default (assignee, collaborators, due date). I would like to see a one click copy task without having to open the original (perhaps a left click). It would be helpful if you could set a default that duplicates a task exactly if you so choose.

2 Likes

This is a good idea Liz!

I’m going to move this post to our #productfeedback category so our developers have the chance to see this recommendation & fellow members of the community can up-vote your request :slight_smile:

Hope you’re having a great start to the week!

1 Like

Any update on this? As well as being able to make X number of copies of a task at once?

I would LOVE this feature also. Or even a way to set which check-boxes you want selected as default … I am constantly having to create a copy, check collaborators, then hit ‘go.’ Over and over and over, gets laborious

… something to save my choice to always select collaborators would be GREAT!

Yes, would be a great help!

Yes, it would be great to set defaults on which checkboxes are checked, when duplicating