@JCarl this is SO cool!
My favorite points here are no. 5 create team conversation, no. 6 create project conversation, and no.8 subject line.
What inspired you to create this - was it that you use Outlook or did you notice a need from others and see an opportunity? Also, what was your process for coming up with this and how did you prioritize these features for the beta over others?
Audiences that come to my mind:
* Person loves using Asana, but they're still still working on getting their team or organization to take the plunge and commit
* Person's team uses Asana, but they still use email for external clients and they've gotten used to Outlook over the years and want to be able to bridge the two platforms to maximize productivity
* Person who is in the proess of making the transition from Outlook to Asana and wants more wiggle room during the process
* Person who is using Zapier to connect email to Asana and wants a more direct option
* Person who is using Asana's feature to push email to Asana and wants a more flexible option
Super excited to hear other people's thoughts on this.