People invited via iphone app not visible in team member section

I believe I am a limited access member on someone else’s asana (not sure if it’s a workspace or an organization).

I added people to this org or workspace I belong to, but did this using my iphone app. Now when I look at Asana on my laptop, I do not see the people I invited in the team ‘members’ list. I am in that list, but nobody that I invited. The org/workspace has a 9 of the 15 ‘free’ members listed but I added 10 people. I can add these people to projects but cannot find them anywhere to remove them.

Based on what I have read here, I assume these people guests to the org/workspace and not members of the team; therefore, they are not counted in the 15 free members? What can these people see? only the projects I add them to? I can’t find this information.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Hi Marianne,

I’ll start by providing a these resources about limited access members and how to add & manage members:

With that, I’m not entirely sure of the solution to your problem and I’m inclined to ask for screenshots, but I don’t want you to risk exposing personal information.

As a next step I suggest you read the links above. Then, I suggest that you troubleshoot with the desktop/browser version of Asana. I’d check to be sure that the people you have invited are in the projects you believe they belong to. You may need to attempt to add the member(s) again using the desktop version, just in case.

From there, you may be facing an issue of access due to membership limits. If the above troubleshooting steps don’t work for you, I suggest you reach out to our support team directly. They’ll be able to go through your specific account details with you. You can reach them at Asana Support - Help Center • Asana :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have follow up questions!
Alexis

1 Like