Premium Support Contact Info?

Hello! We recently upgraded to Asana Premium, and I’ve been having troubles inviting new members to join our team. I’ve tried to locate the contact information for the support team, but for the life of me I can’t seem to find it! Is there an easy location for the premium technical support contact info (and maybe I’m completely missing it because it’s the end of the day?) Help! I have a new team member and I’m so excited to share Asana with him, but he’s not receiving any of the team invitations!

While logged into Asana, choose “Contact Support” from the Help menu in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Thank you @Craig_Fifer - I had tried that but it just kept looping me to a different page…I’ve just tried emailing our sales rep, hopefully she can help me get to the right place :slight_smile:

Hi @Abby! Hope you’ve been able to find the information you need via your sales rep. This is the link to the Support form https://asana.com/support/ for future reference. While this sounds like a pretty specific issue that requires support help, for future questions I encourage you to come to the Community! We’ll be delighted to help. :slight_smile:

I too had to send a request to the sales department due to missing support contact info. Please let me know if there is any other way to get in touch. I haven’t heard anything from the sales departement yet. We need to connect the organization to the correct workspace. My colleague converted his workspace to an organization by mistake via a non premium account.

I’m having the same trouble. I’ve clicked the link above. However, it takes me to support articles. No way of contacting anyone.

I have bought 15 premium seats on Asana, but my profile is saying I haven’t upgraded. I also gave this access to 11 out of 15 people on my team, but they haven’t been upgraded either. I have been charged though!
Can someone please help me out here. Thanks!