Premium upgrade

@Mario_Peshev I will do my best on this but I would start with this post in reply to my original post When do member seats get used up? - #4 by Nicola

1. The first thing I would do is have support, support @asana.com change you to an organization where you begin the process of only your domain seats counting albeit because you have a free account it probably can get more complex.
  2. The second thing I would look at is the premium plan calculator referenced on Log in - Asana. If you get a premium 15 member seat plan leaving you an extra 3 member seats and pay annually it works out to $93.75 per month and Asana provides a small business discount. That is $6.25 per member seat per month, a very competitive price. You of course would not be close to the $550 per month and have a great feature set addition.
  3. Limited guest status does use up seats but only in workspaces not organizations (there is not a concept of limited guests in an organization)
  4. Organizations have unlimited guests, ie (guests without your domain address) so you should be in great shape.
  5. I am not an Asana employee so this should be verified by Asana, maybe a customer success person. I could not see Nicola who answered the orginal thread. @Alexis could you get a customer success person to confirm this versus pointing to the guide due to the confusion and @Julien_RENAUD feel free to jump in as I don’t think this is as big a problem as appears. The one item I need to pin down is how non-domain users use up seats in free organizations. I am quite confident in the premium organization response but could be wrong.

I am also not totally convinced you cannot run the free version once you convert to an organization under your domain.

1 Like