Print Images when Printing with Asana

projects

I would like to know if it would be possible to Print a Project INCLUDING the images that were loaded under each task.

I load certain images and they are not printing and dont know how to get them on my print out document.

Can you please advise how I can do this?

I have not been able to do this.

Thanks,

Hi @pedro_prada and sorry for the late reply here! Unfortunately, when printing out a project, pictures attached to your tasks won’t be printed. The only way to print attachment would be to print all your tasks separately (https://asana.com/guide/help/tasks/actions#gl-print-task) instead of the project as a whole. As far as I’m aware, we haven’t planned to change this is the near future, but I will make sure to make a note of your feedback so we can look into this for future improvements!

Pretty please!

Hi @pedro_prada & @Justin_Koetsier

We definitely empathize with how important this feature is to our members. It seems like there is already a post in the product feedback category of the Asana community that you can up vote for improved printing functionality. I’ve provided the link below:

I also agree that the printing options for Asana need to be greatly improved. we are currently experimenting with Asana for Punchlist on a construction site. It would be nice if i could print of list of tasks for each subcontractors with pictures depicting each task.