Print Images when Printing with Asana

projects

I would like to know if it would be possible to Print a Project INCLUDING the images that were loaded under each task.

I load certain images and they are not printing and dont know how to get them on my print out document.

Can you please advise how I can do this?

I have not been able to do this.

Thanks,

Hi @pedro_prada and sorry for the late reply here! Unfortunately, when printing out a project, pictures attached to your tasks won’t be printed. The only way to print attachment would be to print all your tasks separately (https://asana.com/guide/help/tasks/actions#gl-print-task) instead of the project as a whole. As far as I’m aware, we haven’t planned to change this is the near future, but I will make sure to make a note of your feedback so we can look into this for future improvements!

Pretty please!

Hi @pedro_prada & @Justin_Koetsier

We definitely empathize with how important this feature is to our members. It seems like there is already a post in the product feedback category of the Asana community that you can up vote for improved printing functionality. I’ve provided the link below:

I also agree that the printing options for Asana need to be greatly improved. we are currently experimenting with Asana for Punchlist on a construction site. It would be nice if i could print of list of tasks for each subcontractors with pictures depicting each task.

Yes, It is possible the print Image with asana. You have just check your printer setting and when you do print you find option which area you want to print so you can print according to your need otherwise you can contact to Ricoh printer support for more help