I’ve been using asana free version for a little while and I think its a brilliant product. A couple of things I think would make it even more useful…
- The ability to show/hide menus in the left sidebar rather than just shrink/expand to simplify the interface. e.g. I don’t use my favourites but it’s the top menu. Would like to hide it.
- The ability to reorder left side menu positions via drag and drop to put the most used ones at the top.
- Ability to set default views, e.g. “More projects” link int he left menu is something I click every time to view everything. It would be good if this could be expanded as a default. Ditto with the my task view as my preferred default would be to view tasks sorted by project, or at times by date. These are extra clicks I make each time I open asana.
- Ability to view project complete date on the project board - I would like team members to see the end date of a sprint board when looking at tasks.
- Ability to switch a list view to a board view. At the moment I think you have to delete the project if you decide it isn’t in the best view.
- In board view, an option to autosize columns to fit screen would be nice. The last column is sometimes just off the screen.
Well done on a great product!