Professional Services Firms Using Asana

@James_Carl i have been using asana for a while and looking for this kind of implementation with no so much reference. So i just did what was my best for my firm in Nicaragua.

We are a business proadvisor firm, we do Accounting, Bookkeepping, Payrol, Backoffice as well as legal services with 20 employees. We handle contracts (recurrent services) as well as tickets (services requests).

So we have a team for TICKETS. Inside of this team we have a project that centralized all services requests bur for larger requests we create a project too inside of TICKET team.

We have a team for ACCOUNTING & BOOKKEPPING, PAYROLL, BACKOFFICE and for LEGAL. All of this are for services contracts managment. We have one project for each client. For new clients we just copy a project similar to the new client. Services Contracts are structured (mean list of tasks) depending on the scope of our services using due dates, recurring tasks and of course sections too. Please note if an active client that have an active contract send a service request we just linked that ticket to the project for the client. As an example, if an accounting client request an special audit the ticket created for the special audit will be linked to the project of accounting service of that client.

On the communication with the client, we were just adding clients as guests on their projects or tasks as well, but in order to keep private the inside work of the firm we created a private project named CRM TICKETS, and other one CRM CONTRACTS so for each ticket is created a task, on that task we send updated and others, but the inside work is hapening at other project so client is not able or there is no chance to share information by mistake.

Please note, at CRM projects we just add clients as guest on their respective tasks, not to the projects.

Hope this is helpfull, please let me know your feedback and from @Alexis will be great to hear some comments too.

Thanks…

4 Likes