Project conversation Pinning

projects

The project conversations have become really useful to track major project milestones & updates. But if no one comments on a thread for a while it gets lost or forgotten and hard to relocate (“where did that note get saved again??”).
While we have some processes in place to help with this, it would be amazing to be able to pin conversations somewhere that is project agnostic. Like the task list, but for conversations.
My most important conversations get lost in the inbox amidst the many other notifications that are less relevant.

What about creating a project with tasks and inside the description use an “@” to refer to conversations? Is it the process you already have in place?

Yeah, that’s basically what we do now but then you end up just changing the date and pushing it back a week or so at a time so it stays relatively high in your task list. Most of the conversations I find valuable are very evergreen and have implications over months at a time.
I find that any task without a due date can get a bit lost as well so I’m not inclined to let it sit without a date on it.

It is still important to review tasks hidden or later or lost without a due date on a regular basis, but that can become a complicated and long task :stuck_out_tongue: