Project Name and Description

It would be super helpful if the project Description was displayed right in view of the actual product instead of having to click to un-hide and read it. It would assist our new team members who are just getting to understand Asana be able to understand the project description straight away without clicking.

Hi @Peter_Venero! In projects, the description (if there is one) will always show up on the right hand side without have the option to collapse it. Is this what you’re talking about?

I never noticed that until now. I think because my default I always have
the sub-tasks open. Interesting!

3 Likes

Actually, with horizontal space so precious viewing boards, it would be great if we could collapse the description to (more) of see tasks and tags.

6 Likes

In Board Layout projects (as opposed to the more commonly-used List Layout), I don’t see a way to display the project description in the main task view. I would like to have the option to show it or hide it.

I’d also like the option to have a dashboard of descriptions. It’s typical for me to have 15 or more projects going, so I’d like a chance to review and manage all descriptions in one place.

5 Likes