Project Timeline is here & it is rocking my presentations!

It is called Timeline and it is still in Beta testing… Should be released in the near Future! stay tuned!

5 Likes

Ok fine @Alexis, I agree with you that since we can’t do individual users we should just do everyone in Silicon Valley then :slight_smile:

#CantWait

If we have start dates, do we also have the timeline view? I have been using start dates, but don’t know how to see the timeline view. This would be the most amazing thing ever! :heart_eyes:

While related, start dates and timeline are separate features. Timeline will be a different view of your projects (per the above screenshots). Start dates give tasks durations and…start dates :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the clarification. I’m REALLY looking forward to timelines!!!

2 Likes

Want!!! Badly!

2 Likes

Amazing! What’s the timeframe for rollout?

2 Likes

Alleluiah! what is the timeframe for rollout? :grinning

2 Likes

@Alexis are there any updates on the release timing for this tool? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Emily! Thanks for checking in. I’m unable to provide a specific time frame, but this will be coming up soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can’t come soon enough!! Looking forward to the extended feature!

1 Like

Do you have the feature available for you still? Have its UI progressed over time? Can you share fresh screenshot?

1 Like

I wanted to show you but there seems to be a bug, the timeline page is empty for me (I have the tab).

@Bastien_Siebman the same for me right now

@Bastien_Siebman and @Sebastian_Paasch ^^

With that, I’m going to hide this thread, as conversations about this feature will begin a short while from now. cc @Michael_A @Marie @Niamh

4 Likes