Push Notifications at 'Due Time'

Agreed on the push notifications. I’m tired of running two separate apps or setting alarms on my phone to have timely notifications. Especially when it seems like the to-do apps come and go. As stated above, push notifications of a due date and time seems like a basic feature that should be easy to implement across platforms and recent operating systems.

I was very excited to read that push notifications were coming to the Android mobile app. Unfortunately, my phone is still running Marshmallow and my carrier will not be upgrading this model to Android N.

I am also wondering why the app has the menu items to choose push notifications and the associated customizations under “Notification Settings”, but not the capability to make them work. Shouldn’t these options be absent, or disabled, if they don’t actually work on my phone? Being able to (seemingly) activate these options with a working menu is confusing and unhelpful.

Many thanks for your continued work on a great product. Here’s hoping this can be added to Android Marshmellow.

10 Likes