Hi there, I am helping an interior design and renovation company integrate onto Asana and we are having difficulty when it comes to reporting and are looking for the proper integration.
I apologize if I’m posting in the wrong place!
The team wants to be able to see things such as:
- Status of current projects
- Time from start of project to completion of project
- The time people are taking to complete specific tasks
- Lost opportunities tracked and why
- Completed jobs, monthly, quarterly, yearly, and speed to completion
- Time between different aspects of the projects to speed up efficiency
The “Export to Google Sheets” feature helps but each team has 30+ projects at any given time, and the projects move in and out so frequently that manually adding them all to the dashboard is just a waste of resources.
Can I be pointed in the right way to getting a solution that will integrate properly with the platform? Or if there is a more straightforward fix?