Restricting Number of Teams in an Organization

I was told it’s possible to restrict the number of teams that can be created at the Timeline training class, but haven’t been able to find any information on how to do it. Can anyone share the process?

I am not sure that is possible, @Marie any idea?

This is not possible in the Premium version. I don’t know for Enterprise…

However you can create a team as “hidden” so that it is not visible for others in the team list, in case you want to keep a “short” list of teams.

Hi @Jaime_Abegglen! I’m afraid this is not possible; Guests can’t create Team in an Organization, but there is now way to actively prevent full Members to create some (not even with an Enterprise premium plan). Sorry that I can’t be of greater help here; if you have any follow-up questions, please let me know, I’ll be more than happy to help! :slight_smile:

Hi Marie,

That’s really too bad. We have teams running rampant and would love some way to enforce best practice rules inside the organization.

If there was a way for the administrator to approve/decline team creation requests, that would solve our problem of the CTeam level having no insight to the overall organization.

Thanks,

Jaime

Thanks for your feedback @Jaime_Abegglen, and my apologies for not being of a greater help here. I would suggest posting your feature request in our #productfeedback category so other users can vote for it! If there is anything else I can help with, please let me know!