Screen recording directly IN Asana (with Loom)

subtasks
custom-fields
productivity
projects
boards

I’ve been using Loom for several weeks now, great quick and easy screen recording extension for Chrome.
If you’re not using it yet, get it now for free - https://www.useloom.com/?ref=114348
(That’s a referral link from them, they’re in beta so they’re incentivizing people to refer, so please use that link :slight_smile:

Anyway, it’s quick, easy, and free. They just released integrations though, so it will work directly in Asana, which is an awesome feature to have!

Loom integration with Asana

Thanks, @Brad_Poirier- I’m excited to try this. Have you used any other recording extension tools that you could compare it to?

The ability to use in Asana seems great, and I wonder if there’s other things that make it stand out from other video recording tools.

The only screen recorder I’ve used is Jing. Jing is just as easy, but it’s a couple extra clicks. What’s great with Loom is that soon as you stop recording, it immediately opens a window and the video is already processed. It’s super quick.

@Brad_Poirier thanks for telling us about this! This could be a really useful tool for us on the CS / Community side of things.

Any updates here? @Vinay_Hiremath
Because I am currently looking for a good screen recording tool for Asana