Show only My Tasks

@Sara, no need to sort by project because screenshot above shows that Advanced Search is already done for specific assignee in specific project (P: OSGF). So, screenshot above shows me all tasks in P: OSGF project assigned to specific developer.

This is same data as you have mentioned. Only thing is it cannot be sorted by custom fields (by epic, status, component…) and I really think power of custom fields should really be reflected in getting that kind of reports.

Anyway, I understand this is not how it works now but do you think that might be viable feature request?

Let’s sum up like this: first screenshot I have posted shows how my project is organized using custom fields. This is best structure of this project. This project has multiple members. I think each of these members should be able to see only their tasks (to declutter interface) without sacrificing project structure which makes whole project organized and easy-to-understand. This is why I think this request is very organic of what Asana is trying to do with Custom Fields.

2 Likes