Start Dates Are Here!

Is there a way to sort tasks and choose where start dates will fall in the list instead of having them only show up arranged by when the due date is?

Also - it would be great if the start date provided a notification.
Thanks!

I’m finding out about projects that I’ve been given a month to do, the day before their due by date because there’s no function to sort by start date.

Make the default start date the same a due by. This would mean under ‘My Tasks’ I would be able to see the tasks I’m expected to be working on when using the ‘sort by’ start date.

This seems like a really easy update and would bring a huge quality of life change to my workflow.

1 Like

For your information, the task auto-promotion feature in My Tasks now works based on the start date. So if you have the sort “None”, the tasks would have shown up in the Today section.

1 Like

Thanks for the response, but I wasn’t looking to sort the tasks from the date they were assigned to me, I was looking for the sorting function to prioritize start date over due by date.

When using the sort by none, it comes up with recently assigned, today, upcoming and later.

1 Like