Subtasks child of multiple parents

+1 on wanting this feature

2 Likes

Iā€™d like the feature too.

3 Likes

+1 on wanting this feature

It does work! It is not very user friendly, especially the opposite job (breaking one of the parent tasks), but it does work and I find it very useful.

Agree ā€“ +1 on being able to multi-home a sub-task or task under other tasks.

1 Like

Agree on this being a great feature Asana will hopefully add!

Need this feature ASAP please

1 Like

+1 for this feature, would be incredibly helpful!!

+1 for this feature. This would be clutch.

+1 for this feature

+1 from me. I want this feature too. If there is noway to do this, it would ruin a large part of the reason we subscribe to premium plan.

• 1 for me. Loved this feature when I was using Wrike. Since moving to Asana the lack of subtask functionality has really stunted my workflows.

Would love this feature to be added as well!

+1 waiting for this to happen

+1

This is very much needed.

+1 for this feature request

+1 here too!

In particular, that the subtask is removed from Project A altogether when it becomes a subtask in project B has caused us some frustration! Either, donā€™t allow the move, or allow the move, but pls donā€™t remove it from a project w/o asking :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree :100: with this - it shouldnā€™t remove it from the project without warning you.

@Jesse_Lewis:
In particular, that the subtask is removed from Project A altogether when it becomes a subtask in project B has caused us some frustration! Either, donā€™t allow the move, or allow the move, but pls donā€™t remove it from a project w/o asking

absolutely agree as well !