Tab+B - Additional animal request

Hi.

I would very much like to see Swedish Vallhundā€™s when typing Tab-B. I understand the pun, but like Swedish Vallhunds and all of their majesty.

I donā€™t expect to see the Swedish Vallhund EVERY time I type Tab-B, but some of the time would be great.

Thanks.
Ben

2 Likes

I love dogs and think this would be a great idea that fosters equality across Asana.

25 Likes

I am also interested in seeing some diversity to the tab-B movement. I am actually really allergic to cats so the current tab-B result makes me scratchy!

7 Likes

I think that such a feature would allow me to feel more confident in recommending Asana to other companies.

8 Likes

Swedish Valhunds are basically Wolf-Corgis, which represent both sides of the Adorable-Fierce Doggo Spectrum. Their inclusion would help to build bridges between those types of dogs, much like Asana helps to build bridges between departments in our company.

6 Likes

A feature like this would bring so much joy to so many people. Asana, please make the people happy and give us this feature.

Sincerely,
Everyone

4 Likes

#FreeVeronica Doggos for everyone

3 Likes

yes to some doggos

3 Likes

I just want to say that I LOVE the extra delight feature and the Tab + B feature. Truly made me smile. Thank you! And keep doinā€™ cool stuff like that :smiley:

4 Likes

I wish there was a TAB+Dog feature :cry::dog::dog2:

2 Likes

Complete agree :dog:

Hi guys :wave:t3: Merging this post with Tab+B - Additional animal request feel free to add your vote on this main thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pleaseee this is discrimination against dog lovers! :stuck_out_tongue:

Donā€™t tell anyone, but Tab+B is secretly my favorite Asana feature. Not a fan of cats, but I love bad puns. I can only vote for this if you come up with a punny keyboard shortcut.

2 Likes

Hahaha I love the idea @Andy_Renmei :joy:The ā€œTab+Bā€ shortcut is a nod to the ā€œTabby catā€ (Tabby cat - Wikipedia), so we would need to come up with another pun for dogs :slight_smile: :dog:

OK. Here are 2 terrible suggestions. I apologize in advance.

• Pause (paws)
  • F1+D+O
6 Likes

@Vince_Mustachio! I just came across HACK: Please add K-9 hack and thought you might like it :slight_smile:

I did see that one, Thanks.

I donā€™t have a dog picture to share. Iā€™m truly in it for the bad humor.

I hope Asana throws me a bone :wink:

3 Likes

please, make TAB+B cats draggable)

2 Likes

@Ivan_Dmitrievich Haha I will note this to our team! :cat:

1 Like