Tasks created offline disappear

While flying, I brainstormed an entire new project and all the steps. Upon landing, I had over 130 tasks to sync. Later in the day, I return to the project but many of my tasks are not there. And tasks I deleted/changed are still there/changes not made. And on other tasks, when I click on them, I can see the sub tasks I created disappear before my eyes! So disheartening! Any ideas on what could cause this to happen?

:scream:
Would you say that only a few synced or none?

I am CCing @Alexis and @Craig_Fifer who were discussing offline feature on this thread Force offline sync maybe they can help!

It looks like none of them synced. And even worse, they all disappeared from my mobile device. I could use a keyword search to find them, but if I selected a task from the search results, it would disappear and the “Cannot be found” message would appear.

@Alexis any idea who could help?

Thanks for your follow up Bastien!

Using a keyword search, I was able to hunt & peck through the mobile app. When I would find a task, I would type it into Asana via my desktop. But if I dare select any of the tasks from the search results, they would disappear.

I spent about an hour thinking through the project I was working on trying to remember all the tasks I had entered and then just moved forward on the project.

I will not be using Asana again while flying. Was such a loss to have that moment of inspiration, brainstorm an entire project, and capture it in Asana only to have it be gone.

I absolutely love Asana. I’ve been using it for about 6 to 8 months and it’s completely revolutionized my business. This is the first major bug I’ve come across.

Looks like a major bug, I hope @Alexis would be able to escalate this to the dev team…