The new Templana is coming

Templana has been among the first Asana integrations back in 2014. It did not evolve much in the past 4 years. A couple of months back, several hacks forced me to move away from Wordpress and partly recode the site using PHP.

A few weeks ago, I took all the energy from this community and the ecosystem for my next challenge: recode Templana entirely from scratch, using Angular and Firebase, with a brand new design.

Templana v3 is almost ready. This version has pretty much the same features, but with a better design and an improved codebase, making it a great stepping stone for new features!

I am looking for beta tester to test drive the new version. Each beta tester will get a free All-in-One Bundle :slight_smile: For all the others, thanks a lot for your support over the years. Templana is making a come back :muscle:

10 Likes

Well done @Bastien_Siebman, I can’t wait to try it out! :clap:

1 Like

Hi! I run a department that works with all kind of marketing projects. I’d be glad to run a betatesting if you want.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll reach out shortly!

Hi Bastien,

I run a startup, blog, and use CRM’s daily and would be interested in becoming a beta tester. Thanks!

1 Like

Looks like a fun project.

I purchased your original product and loved it. I am more than willing to be a beta tester.

This is basically the same product, but with a different underlying code and different design. The product will evolve in the future once I have this new code.

Thanks Todd!

Hi! I would be interested in becoming a beta tester. Thanks!

1 Like

Nice work @Bastien_Siebman. Happy to help test, although I’m just a single user with a hand full of projects.

I have no experience with your product so if you need a fresh pair of eyes from a discerning individual who loves stuff that REALLY WORKS!, then I am your gal. I promise to put it through the works and give you valuable feedback.

1 Like

I’d love to be a beta tester for this

1 Like

Well done @Bastien_Siebman! Wishing you all the best.

Please do count me in as a beta tester. Would love to share my constructive feedback!

1 Like

Templana v3 is live! templana.com
Hope you guys like it.
Not sure what happened but none of the beta tester answered my messages :frowning:

3 Likes

I am working on an affiliate program, your feedback is welcomed!