Timeline Feedback

+1 for multiple projects on a timeline! :pray: begging for this function, otherwise timeline is useless for my team.

2 Likes

Hi Asana Team,
Timeline is a great addition to Asana! Thank for that.
One request for the future: I would like to be able to use time-line not only in projects, but also under “My Tasks”
I am using “My Tasks” to organize my tasks from various projects and it would be really helpful to be able to organize them with Timeline!!
Heiko

2 Likes

Multiple projects, would make some things easier, allthough it is already possible to put relevant tasks of several projects in a bundling project.

I rather would like to see a chance for public links to timelines, with limited view informations, ike in instagannt, as many clients would have live informations without the need to login to a tool, they don’t use.

Yes I have this issue too. I have tasks for today that are spread across a vast vertical space.
Why does this happen? Perhaps we need a button that will re-organise or condense tasks into a smaller vertical distance.

1 Like

Yes, very useful. I believe there is a separate thread of people requesting this - you may wish to Google for it.