"Trying to Reconnect"

HELP! Every time I copy and paste a list of subtasks I get an error message saying Asana is “Trying to reconnect” Often it has this yellow message for many minutes before I either refresh the page, or close the window all together. When I open Asana again, I find that everything I have copied and pasted hasn’t saved. Unfortunately for me, this is a hugely important feature for the structure and organization of tasks which our company uses in asana. I end up wasting so much time waiting for asana to sync. What do you suggest?

Hi @Jennifer3, I would suggest reaching out to our support team, so they can check what is happening in the back-end!

Have you considered copying your task (Task actions: create, move, duplicate, and more | Product guide • Asana Product Guide) instead of using the copy/paste feature? When copying a task, you’ll have the option to include subtasks (see screenshot below).

Hi Marie,

Could you please send me the contact for the asana support team? I have already spent time looking for the address and reading other posts looking for the same thing. I would rather not waste time looking more.

Thank you,

Jennifer

Hi @Jennifer3, I don’t have an email address to share, but here is how you ca reach out to our support team:

Hope this helps!

Ok thank you.

Jennifer

1 Like