Unable to connect to Google to attach documents. It continues to show “Please try again later”. Sometimes I get the prompt to enter my google account credentials and then, after I entered my credentials I get the “Please try again later” . Tested on Chrome and Firefox, and incognito mode, always same action. I have read what was already discuss and it hasn’t worked for me. If someone has resolved this problem and can share the steps used it would be greatly appreciated.
You might be getting the error shown due to your browser currently not allowing 3rd party cookies.
Here’s how to enable them in Google Chrome:
- At the top right, click the three stacked dots and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click Content settings.
- Use the “Cookies” section to change your settings:
- To allow first-party and third-party cookies, choose Allow local data to be set.
- To block all cookies, choose Block sites from setting any data. When you use this setting, most sites that require you to sign in won’t work.
- To allow only first-party cookies and block all third-party cookies, check the box next to “Block third-party cookies and site data.” This setting means that site data cannot be written and read, even if you’ve added a site to the exceptions list and have chosen to allow its cookies.
This is also covered here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
Let me know how this works!