Unable to star my search views

Hello,
I’m weiting because I’m experience an issue with Asana via Chrome Web Browser. My favourite searches are disapperead and I can’t star new searches in order to add them to my favourites in the left column.
What’s happening?
Thank you

Hi @Alice2

Do you have any screenshot of the issue? I can still see it and I use chrome.

Carlo

Hmm. I’ve just noticed that I have no option to star searches in either Chrome or IE:

I wonder if this is slowly being phased out.

@Alexis can this be part of the migration for the speed bump?

I can still see it/use it (thank god), my bet is it’s definitely part of the migration issues like @carlo said.

We’re updating the user interface, so you should see a button that says “save report” in the top left. For those not seeing the star, can you see the save report button?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Favourites / favorites list being changed

Sorry, I’m a bit late in seeing this. I can see the ‘Save Report’ button. :slight_smile:

And reports just appeared on the left!

I’m experiencing this problem too… i see this post is from last year… but i seem to have the same problem in april 2018.

Any ideas on what could be causing this?

HI @Abraham_de_Ochoa you should be able to save your search by clicking on “Save Report” (Guardar Informe) at the top of your Search results. If you need to, you can also refer to this article from our Guide: https://asana.com/guide/help/fundamentals/search#gl-reports

¡Que tenga un buen día! :slight_smile:

Thank you Marie for your answer
I already managed before to save the report. I just thought it was possible to also star the search view in order to be able to see it in my favorites.
Is that possible?

Saludos! :slight_smile: