Ability to zoom in on attached images

Unable to zoom in on attached images. Used to be able to zoom in on an attached image when you clicked on it but ever since there was a change made to show a carousel type preview you no longer can zoom in until you download the photo and open it in windows preview. Very annoying, really need to be able to zoom in on an image without downloading it.

1 Like

I am moving your message to the Product Feedback category (Site feedback is about the Community site).
Do you think it’s a bug?

1 Like

I think it’s just an oversight when the way you view an image was changed. I was able to do it before because there was no image viewing interface, it was just opening the file in chrome and by default they allow you to zoom in. But now since it opens in the Asana interface with the carousel, you can’t zoom in.

1 Like

Very well analyzed Corey :+1: looks like it indeed

1 Like

This feature is a MUST. You shouldn’t have to download images to zoom in on them. Super frustrating and time consuming.

5 Likes

I would like to add my frustration to this non-feature. Thank you

1 Like

Signal boosting this issue. It makes adding feedback to certain marketing collatoral for my team basically impossible within Asana.

5 Likes

Bump. Please add this feature as we thought that it was part of the Business tier.

1 Like

bump bump bump. This is a dealbreaker.

2 Likes

Trying to use proofing with full screenshots of web pages (which can be quite long), the lack of zoom does not allow for easily marking it up!

2019-06-07_11-42-15|690x368

1 Like

Yes, I agree with everyone else on this forum. We just upgraded to the Business tier so we could use the “add feedback” function, but it is useless until you are able to zoom into attached images within Asana.

1 Like

Yeah, this is super frustrating. We use very high images for proofing, so zooming is essential for us.

2 Likes

Is this request on the roadmap, Asana Team? Workfront has a full proofing suite including side-by-side comparison, version control, zoom-in, rotate, pixel-to-pixel image comparison, commenting, etc. as part of their ProofHQ integration. This is sorely lacking on Asana.

1 Like

hello, extremely frustrating to see that this has been without a reply from asana for almost two years! we use asana to manage creative projects and need to be able to give detailed feedback on assets. having to download each and every asset to see them close-up is incredibly annoying.

is this on the roadmap?

1 Like

And then the usually appear with a new feature to answer your needs :slight_smile: be patient :pray:

It would be great to add a “Print” and “Zoom” feature when viewing an image on asana. We often attach images to our tasks. Currently it is very inconvenient to zoom in on the image to see something clearer. It also is inconvenient to print the image without downloading file to computer and reopening to print.

I think it would be an easy and efficient addition to the service.

The Proof feature is entirely useless without zoom. Fix this please!

bumping this, seems like a significant oversight. please address this, as others have said it makes the proofing feature useless and is highly workflow-disruptive.

1 Like

It’s kind of incredible this is still an issue after two years. It’s making life hard for so many people and the fix appears to be really really easy. What about just letting us use the browser zoom or let us open the image in a new tab? It almost looks as if it was a feature, not a bug!

1 Like

Still nothing from Asana?
Doesn’t one of your 700 employees have a week to check this out?
Seems like it shouldn’t be a huge task, seeing what you guys have built so far :wink: