Upgraded Workspaces & Confusion with Existing Organization Account

Hi there,

I recently upgraded a “Workspace” that used my personal email address to a premium account, but wanted that Workspace to be associated with my work email address and be converted into a new “Organization” account. But, when I added my work email to my personal Workspace, it added me to an existing Organization account for my company. I hadn’t realized that one existed - I thought I was the first in the company to set up the account.

Problem is, this existing Organization account is only the free version, not premium. Is there any way of transferring my premium personal Workspace account into this existing Organization account or do I have to upgrade the Organization account itself?

Thanks,
Dia

Hi Dia,

Thanks for writing to the Community! It looks like this question is best suited for our support team, since a solution may involve sharing personal information (email addresses). I recommend you reach out to support at Asana Support - Help Center • Asana

Please let us know if you have other questions :slight_smile:

Not a problem- I’ll reach out. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @Dia_Banerjee
Did this get resolved for you - I am having the same issue in transferring accross to an Organisation and then my premium is still on the now disused workspace!

Alex

@Alex_Wilson @Dia_Banerjee did you all figure this out?? That’s where I am right now and need the organization to take on the premium feature just as the workspace did??