User deleted and cant be located anywhere

one if our users was just deleted from the system and we cant find a way to restore. i opened a support ticket but on one responded. please help.

Hi @Tal! No worries, our support team should be able to recover this user for you; they will be in touch as soon as possible. Note that our support team prioritize Premium support, so if you’re using the free version of Asana, it might take them a little longer to get back to you!

I accidentally deleted one of the users. Need to get it back.

Contact the support: Go to Asana Support - Help Center • Asana, into “Having Trouble With” and then below you will find a “Still can’t find an answer” button.

1 Like

Having the same issue - accidentally deprovisioned a user while attempting to remove them from just one team and cannot add invite them back manually (would prefer to restore them & their personal data if possible).

Have not heard from Support for 2 days. Also, not sure if this is related, but the color scheme of users turned pastel and I cannot seem to add any new users.

A pop-up confirmation “are you sure you want to remove this user from the organization?” would be a good idea…

Apologies for the delay in responding to you @Bridget_Casey and thank you so much for your patience. Our Team prioritise Premium support which might explain why it’s taking them a little longer to reply to you. I’ve liaised with the Team and confirmed they will be in touch shortly.

The new color of tags and custom field doesn’t have anything to do with this issue, but you can learn more about it here: New tag/custom field and project tag color - #6 by Marie

Hope this helps!