Vertical resize bar between tasks

I thought it’s such a simple, basic and natural thing to have a vertical resize bar between left and right task panes. Now, you see, my left pane is almost empty, the right is overloaded and I cannot move them.

I am sure it’s possible, I just don’t know how to do that in Asana. Can anybody help me about how to do it? Thank you!

Hi @Shal_Y - I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this! The sidebar is certainly not supposed to be this large. Most likely this is a bug, so I’ve reported the issue to our product team. I hope to see an update soon. Thanks!

Hmm… I don’t think it’s a bug. The reason all that space is there, is for custom fields. You can have up to 5 that show up in that space. Also, in other views, multiple projects the task is in would show up in that space.

Having said that, I still would like the option to move a slider as necessary.

Hi there! Yes, this was my mistake. I believed from looking at the photo that it contained a massive sidebar, but instead it was two task panes side by side. Sorry for the confusion, everyone! I’m going to move this thread to the #productfeedback category.

But I don’t need custom fields. I want it to be balanced.

You “would like the option”? It’s a must! I can’t believe you didn’t implement it. It’s a task for a beginner web developer, all competitors have it and you are still thinking if you should implement it? Ok.