Video: The Asana Community Forum has reached 10,000 members! #10K

We’ve reached 10,000 members in the Asana Community! As your Community Manager, I am delighted and honored to congratulate you and celebrate this accomplishment with you. My genuine thanks to all of you for making this Community as helpful, kind, and successful as it is!

Watch this video to hear what 10,000 members means to all of us on the Asana team. And this week keep an eye out for more posts celebrating this 10,000 member milestone. Thank you and congratulations!

23 Likes

How exciting! The community has been such a great resource for our customers!

4 Likes

Yey! Congratulations to everyone and kudos to the wonderful Asanas contributing to this amazing space. We are looking forward to all our European customers joining in, adding new creative nuances and even more local flavor. :blush:

3 Likes

Congrats, community members :tada: It’s such a pleasure to get to work with you all :smile:

2 Likes

Fantastic video guys! And thanks to everyone participating in our community! :slight_smile:

This is great to see the faces of Asana employees :heart:

3 Likes

I love this video! :tada: Thank you Asana. This Community is what sets Asana apart from all of the other project management tools out there, and I’m very proud to be a part of it. Here’s to 20,000 members!

5 Likes

How fun! I echo @Mark_Hudson. The community is such a valuable space for Asana users. Keep on, keepin’ on. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

By the way, whose is the dog? Is it the Asana office dog, or did someone bring it in specially? :dog:

2 Likes

Haha great question. The dog is Dudley! He’s Shannon’s dog (the woman holding him in the video) and he comes to the office all the time. He’s practically our team mascot :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Fun to see some of the team. Keep up the awesome work with the app, and we’ll keep being community. We :orange_heart: asana

3 Likes

Congratulations @Alexis and all the Asana Community team!!! <3

3 Likes