What kind of content are you interested in?

We want to create Community content that excites you! As we think about content planning for the next few months (ex. posts and programs in the Community), we want your input.

Some guiding questions:

• What Community posts have you liked? What do you want more of?
  • What information can we at Asana provide you?
  • What do you want to learn from other Asana customers?
  • Do you prefer “tips” posts, threads with lots of discussion, or a combination?

Thanks for your input and for helping us create a Community that you love!

• I would like to have posts,to be industry specific, like software, manufacturing etc…
  • I would also like to have a Feature request page and a transparent ranking system and also information about what feature is upcoming and what can be expected.
  • Other than Asana I would also like to know, what other applications they are using in Tandem with Asana to get things moving…there was one such article on you blog where I discovered a screenshot app and folllowup.cc app, which I am using.
  • Finally thankyou for giving us this community.
3 Likes

What information can we at Asana provide you?

I’d like to learn more about different integrations that Asana and users have set up to extend it’s capabilities. I’d also like to learn more about how Asana (the company) specifically uses Asana (the product). Basecamp do a great job of sharing how their company works e.g. working in 6 week batches and applies this using the software.

I’ve also seen another company, PocketSmith (personal finance app), post regularly talking about how its staff use their program. It would be good to hear how specific Asana employees manage their tasks and accounts.

What do you want to learn from other Asana customers?

How they’re using Asana in different ways to manage projects. It would be good to see posts where people list their project, section, task, subtask structure.

Do you prefer “tips” posts, threads with lots of discussion, or a combination?

I prefer tips a bit more than long discussions (which can be a bit tricky to catch up on). But appreciate that discussion is really important.

1 Like

My favorite area is “Use Cases” as I love seeing how others are using the program which gives me ideas to integrate into my own work. I also like the Tips and Tricks section because I’m always looking for neat and quick ways to increase production and make work fun. I think you guys have those two really well done now.

I would like to see a “vote up/down” feature in the product feedback or request section. I think it would add more transparency between Asana and its customers.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! This is super helpful. We’ll be excited to create some more of the content you’re looking for.