What's your Asana use case?

In a couple of lines, can we share our Asana use case?

I’d love to hear from my co-Asana people on which team you belong to, and what you use Asana for?

• Marketing
  • Event Management
  • Project Management
  • Business Owner
  • Technology Product
  • Customer Service
  • Legal/Compliance
  • Agency
  • [fill in your own team]

I’m going to start by sharing our use case:

Technology Product team. We use Asana primarily for planning our product roadmap, including tracking features and bugs.

Now, it’s your turn! A way for us to get to know each other more. Plus, perhaps this would be a way for us to start talking about specific solutions - ex. “How do we manage employee performance with Asana?”

Vik

2 Likes

We are using it for a content calendar and have it set up in our own custom way.

1 Like

I should have also added that we are a Global Communications department central to our company.

2 Likes

Hi @Vik_Chaudhary,

What a great idea! I hope we’re able to generate more discussion on this topic. Have you noticed any particular use cases in the usecases category that resonate with you?

1 Like

We’re one of the largest public library systems in the country. We use it for the marketing team. We set up a web form on our intranet people from various departments can use to request marketing material. That form creates an email that goes into Asana, making a task in our New Job Queue. From there we add it to a project and break it out into subtasks.

We are still figuring things out after about a year and a half. Looking around it seems we are using it somewhat differently than a lot of other cases, with high volume but low complexity projects. It is working well, but we are looking for ways to streamline things and make it more helpful.

1 Like

The Quality Control team and the Quality Assurance team are working towards facilitating collaboration between them.