Which Time Tracking App works best with Asana?

time-tracking

Hi Everyone.

I’m looking for the BEST TIME TRACKING APP that works best with Asana. I am looking forward to track the time spent on below classifications :

• By Tasks
  • By Subtasks
  • By Projects
  • By Clients
  • By Status of My Project etc

I tried using many different tools, but could not find all the features in any of them. Some apps could cover few of the above classifications, where some apps lacked even with the basic classifications. I want all in one solution that can help me to manage my team. So I hope someone could advise me.

Also, I am looking for something that is affordable. Max I can spend is around $10 p.m. (Would love to have the free trial of course before I loose up my pocket :wink:

There are many time-tracking threads here. Here’s a good place to start: Do you track your time?

Have a look at asana.com/apps for a complete list (without feedback though, I give you that)

Bastien
Asana Certified Pro, consultant, author and developer

I have been pretty happy with the Harvest integration. I can run start the timer from any Asana task, then choose the client, project, and task as set up in Harvest. The Asana task name is added to the Harvest entry, and Harvest links back to the Asana task. Subtasks from Asana work the same way.
Clients and projects are self-explanatory in Harvest. I set up the tasks in Harvest as a task type. My Harvest tasks include things like Admin, Project management, and Composition and design. This way, I can add a task anywhere in Asana, and immediately start the Harvest timer, without further setup in Harvest.