Workspace update problem

Hey!

I have a little problem with Asana. I’m in several workspace - corporate,
startup workspace, but I also have my private profile.

And that’s the problem. As far as everything else is update, on private
workspace i see the old projects that I have long ago time archive. The new
ones that I recently added are not visible on the tasks.

Also, I have no way of making Task addiction to whether another is made,
which is possible in other workspace

Hi @Marcin_Wojcik - I’m not sure I completely understand your question. Could you please elaborate on the problem you’re having with new projects in workspaces.

I see that you’re in multiple workspaces. Workspaces are distinct from each other, so you’re not going to be able to tag a person or a project in a completely separate workspace. If it’s at all possible, I recommend that you keep as much of your work as you can in one workspace. You might find @jcarlos’s example of using teams to be helpful to you in the future. Take a look here:

Please let us know if you have other questions and we’ll be happy to help!

Hi @Marcin_Wojcik,

I guess i use differents workspaces just for different companies i manage. Each workspace it is like a very particular en very different worl than other. So i guess you can not conect from one workspace to another with tasks related.

I guess all asana accounts have the personal projects incorporated, which is a workspace. I use the personal projects workspace just for personal matters, like home, personal payments, credit cards, etc.

Hope this helps.

thanks…

1 Like

Thanks for showing interest. I will try to describe the problem better.

I have two workspaces - corporate and private. The company workspace works good. I have problem with private workspace.

In private workspace I have several projects. Adding a new task, I would like to assign them to projects, but Asana has a problem with it and displays me … old projects, once archived. I think my private workspace is not updated, and not have new functions. And it can’t update projects

1 Like

I see @Marcin_Wojcik - what you’re seeing sounds like it could be a bug. It sounds like it’s the same thing as this bug, actually:

If this is the case, then we’re aware of the bug and hopefully will have an update soon. We’re sorry for the inconvenience!

1 Like